For less than 16,000 lbs. Aircraft
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
Compatibility: Most Private and Small Commercial Aircraft up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
Shipping Time: 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The 10-S model AirTug® is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission as the heart of the this aircraft tug and a heavy duty variable speed Honda gas engine with an electric start. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs
- Loading System: Winch Strap/ Strut Strap with Accessory options
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Engine: Heavy Duty 10 HP
- Type of Starter: electric with recoil back up
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Sealed battery included
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5” Drive Wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Welded load platform mounted between the drive wheels for added traction.
- Product Dimensions: 105" x 37" x 35" Weight 294 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (76” x 38 ”x 27” Weight 334 lbs)