For less than 8,000 lbs. Non-Fairing Aircraft
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
Compatibility: Most Private and Small Commercial Aircraft up to 8,000 lbs.
Shipping Time: 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The 6-S model AirTug® is easy to use because of its' unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission and a fixed speed Honda gasoline engine. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the throttle grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 8,000 lbs
- Loading System: Winch Strap/ Strut Strap with Accessory options
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Type of Starter: Recoil
- Engine: Four Stroke 6 HP
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Return to Brake
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5” Drive Wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs
- Low Profile unit available for lower axle clearances and 13" Drive Tires (call for availability)
- Product Dimensions: 85" x 36" x 42" Weight: 213 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 27” Weight 253 lbs)