The TT-Mini-Electric Models can pull or push any trailer with a ball receiver and weighing less than 2,500 lbs (EM-2/EA-2) or 3,500 lbs (EM-3/EA-3) on level ground and a tongue weight of less than 350 lbs.
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
- Any trailer with a ball receiver and weighing less than 2,500 or 3,500 lbs on level ground (select desired towing capacity) and a tongue weight of less than 350 lbs
Transit Time: Usually 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The AirTug® Model TT-M Mini Trailer Tug - Electric - Manual or Automatic Ball Lift is extremely easy to use because of its’ “Thumb Throttle Control” system utilizing an electric transaxle with differential as the heart of this trailer tug. There are no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. It utilizes an electric motor so no need to worry about fuel problems. The hitch ball or pintle hitch raises and lowers with the push of a button on the Automatic Model making it quick and easy to attach a trailer. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. All of these features simply make this trailer mover the best in the industry!
Please note: Any grade significantly increases the effective weight of the trailer. (For example: 3 degrees or roughly 5% of slope increases the effective or perceived trailer weight by roughly 50%)
- Tow Weight: Up to 2,500 or 3,500 lbs GTW
- Tongue Weight: Up to 350 lbs
- Ball Sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16"
- Ball height from ground: starts at approximately 21" and can be raised approximately 6" to 27" for manual or automatic
- Motor: Heavy Duty Electric Permanent Magnet Motor
- Electric Transaxle with Differential for Precision Handling and Easy Turning
- Type of Control: Unique Thumb Throttle
- Type of starter: electric with recoil back up
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Surge Brake Bypass option
- Parking Brake option
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- Two (2) 12V U-1 batteries and a charger included
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 13" Drive Wheels capable of handling tongue weights up to 350 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 48" x 28" x 46" Weight 175 lbs
- Fully Assembled
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid: 57" x 34" x 51" Weight 215 lbs)
Electric Mini-Tug Dimensions