Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
Compatibility: Any 5th wheel trailer, gooseneck trailer, tag along trailer or camper weighing less than 20,000 lbs and a tongue weight of less than 3,000 lbs
Shipping Time: Usually 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The AirTug® Model 5W-SD-GM: 5th Wheel- Super Duty Trailer Tug – Gas is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a heavy duty hydrostatic transmission with differential as the heart of this trailer tug. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the throttle grip is released. There are no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. It has a Honda Four Stroke 13 HP gas engine with electric start. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. All of these features simply make this trailer mover the best in the industry!
The height is set manually for the 5th wheel/gooseneck and hitch ball. The trailer is then lowered onto the tug as it would be onto a vehicle.
Please note: Any grade significantly increases the effective weight of the trailer. (For example: 3 degrees or roughly 5% of slope increases the effective or perceived trailer weight by roughly 50%)
- Tow Weight: Up to 20,000 lbs GTW
- 5th Wheel Tongue Weight: Up to 3,000 lbs
- Ball Hitch Tongue Weight: Up to 3,000 lbs
- The 5th Wheel can be adjusted from 37.5″ to 47.5″ off the ground
- The Gooseneck can be adjusted from 33.5″ to 43.5″ off the ground
- Engine: Honda Gas Four Stroke 13HP; electric start with recoil back up
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential for Precision Handling and Easy Turning
- Surge Brake Bypass included
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- Powder Coated Heavy Gauge Steel Frame
- 18” Drive Wheels
- Product Dimensions: 76″ x 36″ x 42″ Weight 390-440 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 42” Weight 470-520 lbs)