IMPORTANT: This Electric Aircraft Tug includes two wet batteries. If you are shipping outside the Continental United States or Alaska, you MUST SELECT the Sealed Battery option (additional cost).
Usually in stock and ships next day
Most Private and Small Commercial Aircraft up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Same great power and moving capacity as the 10-S gas powered unit, but in a QUIET electric model! The EL3-S model AirTug® is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission, heavy duty electric motor, powerful Batteries, and on board Smart Battery Charger. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the twist grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. This combined with a twist grip control and a large, handle-mounted Caster makes this walk-behind aircraft tug a great choice. All of these features simply make this QUIET, aircraft tug the best value in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Loading System: Winch Strap/Strut Strap
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Engine: Heavy Duty 3HP Permanent Magnet Motor
- Type of Starter: Electric with recoil back up
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦ with handle-mounted caster
- Includes Two Batteries and On Board Smart Battery Charger
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5″ Drive Wheels
- Drive wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- 15.5″ Wide Fixed Load Platform mounted between Drive Wheels for added traction
- Product Dimensions: 105″ x 35″ x 36″ Weight: 415 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 27”)