Usually in stock and ships next day
Most Private and Small Commercial Aircraft up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
The 10-S model AirTug® is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission as the heart of the this aircraft tug and a heavy duty variable speed Honda gas engine with an electric start. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the twist grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs
- Loading System: Winch Strap/ Strut Strap
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Engine: Heavy Duty 10 HP
- Type of Starter: electric with recoil back up
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Sealed battery included
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5” Drive Wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Welded load platform mounted between the drive wheels for added traction.
- Product Dimensions: 105″ x 37″ x 35″ Weight 295 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (76” x 38 ”x 27”)