Usually in stock and ships next day
The BEST tug for CIRRUS Aircraft. Also moves most nose-fairing aircraft including the Diamond and other castering or non-castering nose-wheel aircraft up to 4,000 lbs. See Chart
1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
This QUIET electric model makes moving the aircraft a simple task for a single person by lifting the nose-wheel off the ground! Much easier to hookup and control the aircraft than a single wheel tug that is not able to lift the nose wheel off the ground. Simply attach the small towbar by hand to the aircraft and then winch the tow-bar / nose-wheel onto the raised platform for total control by the tug. The NFE-4 model AirTug® is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Thumb Throttle” system utilizing an electric transaxle with differential and on board Smart Battery Charger. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the thumb throttle is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. All of these features simply make this QUIET, aircraft tug the best value in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 4,000 lbs.
- Type of Control: Unique “Thumb Throttle”
- Engine: 24 volt Electric Motor
- Type of Starter: electric with recoil back up
- Transmission: Electric Transaxle with Differential
- Includes a parking brake
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Includes Two Batteries and On Board Smart Battery Charger
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 13″ Drive Wheels
- Product Dimensions: 84″ x 36″ x 45″ Weight: 260 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid dimensions: 76” x 38” x 27”)