The TT-SD can pull or push up to 20,000 lbs GTW with a tongue weight of 3,000 lbs or less on a flat surface.
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
Compatibility: Any trailer with a ball receiver or pintle hitch and weighing less than 20,000 lbs and a tongue weight of less than 3,000 lbs
Transit Time: Usually 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The AirTug® Model TT-SD-GM: Super Duty Trailer Tug – Gas – Manual is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a heavy duty hydrostatic transmission with differential as the heart of this trailer tug. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the trailer when the twist grip is released. There are no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. It has a Honda four stroke gas engine with electric start. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. All of these features simply make this trailer mover the best in the industry!
Please note: Any grade significantly increases the effective weight of the trailer. (For example: 3 degrees or roughly 5% of slope increases the effective or perceived trailer weight by roughly 50%)
- Tow Weight: Up to 20,000 lbs
- Tongue Weight: Up to 3,000 lbs
- Ball height from ground: approximately 21″-27″
- Engine: Honda 4 Stroke Gas Engine; electric start with recoil back up
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential for Precision Handling and Easy Turning
- Surge Brake Bypass included
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 18″ Drive Wheels capable of handling tongue weights up to 3,000 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 76″ x 36″ x 47″ Weight 425 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 51”)