The TT-HD-Gas Models can pull or push any trailer on level ground with a ball receiver or pintle hitch and weighing less than 8,000 lbs with a tongue weight of 800 lbs (GM-8/GA-8) or 15,000 lbs with a tongue weight of less than 1,300 lbs (Auto GA-15) or 1,500 lbs (Manual GM-15)
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
- Any trailer with a ball receiver or pintle hitch and weighing less than 8,000 or 15,000 lbs (select desired towing capacity) and a tongue weight of less than 800 or 1,500 lbs
- The Manual Model does not have the Surge Brake By-pass because it does not come with a battery. The Surge Brake By-pass can be added with a battery as an option.
Transit Time: Usually 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The AirTug® Model TT-HD Heavy Duty Trailer Tug – Gas – Manual or Automatic Ball Lift is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission, electric starter (on the automatic model) and a heavy duty gas engine. We ensure your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that prevents any unintentional movement of the trailer when the twist grip is released. There are no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. The hitch ball or pintle hitch raises and lowers with the push of a button on our Automatic Model making it quick and easy to attach a trailer. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. All of these features simply make this trailer mover the best in the industry!
Please note: Any grade significantly increases the effective weight of the trailer. (For example: 3 degrees or roughly 5% of slope increases the effective or perceived trailer weight by roughly 50%)
- Tow Weight: Up to 8,000 or 15,000 lbs GTW
- Tongue weight: Up to 800, 1,300 or 1,500 lbs
- Ball height from ground: starts at approximately 21″ and can be raised approximately 6″ to 27″ for automatic
- Type of Starter: Electric (Automatic Model) or Recoil (Manual Model)
- Engine: Gas powered
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential for Precision Handling and Easy Turning
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5″ Drive Wheels capable of handling tongue weights up to 800 or 1,500 lbs
- The trailer tug comes standard with the 2″ ball. This can be switched out for a different ball size at no cost.
- Product Dimensions: 65″ x 35″ x 44″ Weight 325-375 lbs
- Fully Assembled
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 51”)