IMPORTANT: All Electric Airtugs ship with two batteries. If you are shipping outside the Continental United States or Alaska, you MUST SELECT the Sealed Battery option (additional cost).
Air Tug Availability: In-Stock (ships next day)
Compatibility: Most Private and Small Commercial Aircrafts up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
Shipping Time: 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: Same great power and moving capacity as the larger gas powered unit, but in an electric model! The EL3-H aircraft tug model is the tug of choice for those who need to lower the tail to enter a hangar, and might also need to handle nose-wheel fairing aircraft. The nose-wheel is loaded the same as the Model 10-H, and then it can be raised by a hydraulic jack up as much as needed to a maximum of 9'', thus lowering the tail by approximately double this amount. Additionally, it is easy to use because of its' unique “Throttle Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission and a heavy duty electric motor. We guarantee your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that absolutely prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the throttle grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. A light is also built in for ease of seeing under the fuselage at night. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Loading System: Hydraulic Lift Shoe with Winch Strap/ Strut Strap
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Engine: Heavy duty 3HP Permanant Magnet Motor
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Type of Control: Unique “Throttle Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- 2 Ton Hydraulic Jack for Lift Shoe
- 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- Hydrostatic Transaxle
- 16”x 6” - 6 ply on 8” Drive Wheels
- Drive Wheels Capable of Handling Nosewheel Weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Pre-Assembled (Except Handle & Caster)
- Crated for truck shipment. (skid 76”x38”x27”)
- Ships with two (2) Group 27 Batteries + 24v. Battery Charger
- AIRTUG FAQ’s
- Submit AIRTUG Question
- Watch AIRTUG Video
- AIRTUG® 10-H Brochure
- AIRTUG® 10-H and 10-S Operator Instructions