IMPORTANT: This Electric Aircraft Tug ships with two wet batteries. If you are shipping outside the Continental United States or Alaska, you MUST SELECT the Sealed Battery option (additional cost).
Usually in stock and ships next day
Most Private and Small Commercial Aircrafts up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Same great power and moving capacity as the larger gas powered unit, but in an electric model! The EL3-H model AirTug® is the tug of choice for those who need to lower the tail to enter a hangar or are working with a lip 3/4″ or greater. The nose-wheel is loaded onto a platform which can then be raised by a hydraulic jack up as much as needed to a maximum of 7”, thus lowering the tail by approximately double this amount. Additionally, it is easy to use because of its’ unique “Twist Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission and a heavy duty electric motor. We guarantee your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that absolutely prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the twist grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling allows the operator to pivot as tight as desired as a result of the differential transmission. This combined with a twist grip control and a large, handle-mounted Caster makes this walk-behind aircraft tug a great choice. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Loading System: Hydraulic Lift Shoe with Winch Strap/ Strut Strap
- Type of Control: Unique “Twist Grip”
- Engine: Heavy duty 3HP Permanant Magnet Motor
- Type of Starter: Electric with recoil back up
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦ with handle-mounted caster
- Includes Two Batteries and On Board Smart Battery Charger
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- 2 Ton Hydraulic Jack for Lift Shoe
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5” Drive Wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 105″ x 35″ x 36″ Weight 430 lbs
- Preassembled (Except Handle)
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 27”)