IMPORTANT: All Electric Airtugs ship with two batteries. If you are shipping outside the Continental United States or Alaska, you MUST SELECT the Sealed Battery option (additional cost).
Availability: In-Stock (ships next day)
Compatibility: Most Private and Small Commercial Aircrafts up to 16,000 lbs. See Chart
Shipping Time: Next day domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: Same great power and moving capacity as the larger gas powered unit, but in a QUIET electric model! The EL3-S model AIRTUG is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Throttle Grip Control” system utilizing a Hydrostatic Transmission, Heavy Duty Electric Motor, powerful Batteries, and built-in Battery Charger. We guarantee your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that absolutely prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the throttle grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling combining twist grip control with a large, handle-mounted Caster makes this walk-behind Airtug a great choice. A light is also built in for ease of of seeing under the fuselage at night. All of these features simply make this QUIET, aircraft tug the best value in the industry!
- Loading System: Winch Strap/Strut Strap with Accessories
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Engine: Heavy Duty 3HP Permanent Magnet Motor
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Type of Control: Unique “Throttle Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- Hydrostatic Transaxle
- 16”x 6” - 6 ply on 8” Drive Wheels
- Drive wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Fixed Load Platform mounted between Drive Wheels for added traction
- Low Profile unit for lower axle clearances and 13" Drive Tires option
- Pre-Assembled (Except Handle & Caster)
- Crated for truck shipment. (skid 76”x38”x27”)
- Ships with two (2) Group 27 Batteries + 24volt Battery Charger
Additional Airport Tug Information
- AIRTUG FAQ’s
- Submit AIRTUG Question
- Watch AIRTUG Video
- AIRTUG® 10-H Brochure
- AIRTUG® 10-H and 10-S Operator Instructions