The TT-HD-Electric-15 Model can pull or push any trailer with a ball receiver and weighing less than 15,000 lbs on level ground and a tongue weight of less than 1,300 lbs (Auto Model) or 1,500 lbs (Manual Model)
IMPORTANT: This Electric Trailer Tug include two wet batteries. If you are shipping outside the Continental United States or Alaska, you MUST SELECT the Sealed Battery option (additional cost).
Availability: Usually in stock and ships next day
- Any trailer with a ball receiver and weighing less than 15,000 lbs on level ground and a tongue weight of less than 1,500 lbs for the Manual model and 1,300 lbs for the Automatic Model
Transit Time: Usually 1-5 business days domestic and 3-8 business days international
Description: The AirTug® Model TT-HD Heavy Duty Trailer Tug - Electric - Manual or Automatic Ball Lift is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique "Twist Grip" system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission with differential as the heart of this trailer tug. There are no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. It utilizes an electric motor so no need to worry about fuel problems. The hitch ball or pintle hitch raises and lowers with the push of a button on the Automatic Model making it quick and easy to attach a trailer. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. All of these features simply make this trailer mover the best in the industry!
Please note: Any grade significantly increases the effective weight of the trailer. (For example: 3 degrees or roughly 5% of slope increases the effective or perceived trailer weight by roughly 50%)
- Tow Weight: Up to 15,000 lbs GTW
- Tongue Weight: Up to 1,500 lbs (Manual Model) and 1,300 lbs (Auto Model)
- Ball Sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16"
- Ball height from ground: starts at approximately 21" and can be raised approximately 6" to 27" for manual or automatic
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Motor: Heavy Duty Electric Permanent Magnet Motor
- Hydrostatic Transaxle with Differential for Precision Handling and Easy Turning
- Type of Control: Unique Twist Grip
- Type of starter: electric with recoil back up
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦
- Surge Brake Bypass included
- Two (2) 12V U-1 batteries and a charger included
- Powder Coated 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- 16.5" Drive Wheels capable of handling tongue weights up to 1,500 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 65" x 36" x 47" Weight: 520 lbs
- Fully Assembled
- Skidded for truck shipment (skid 76” x 38” x 51” Weight 560 lbs)
- Weight Pack – Extra Traction for Light Tongue Trailers
- Ball Hitch 1 7/8"
- Ball Hitch 2″
- Ball Hitch 2 5/16″
- Pintle Hitch